What is a micro business? A micro business is generally one that is unincorporated (must file a Schedule C with the owners individual tax return), has revenues of $150,000 or less, consists of three or fewer employees, and is often based out of the home.
We recognize the importance of maintaining your lifestyle. Having the freedom to spend time with the kids, vacationing away and working from home as well as creating employment.
You can choose whether to spend your time handling your daily bookkeeping or building your business or creating memories with your family. If you would rather be out living your life, then the Monthly Write-Up Service may be right for you.
We understand that proper bookkeeping and accounting is one of the most tedious tasks in running a business, yet it is one of the most important. Why? Because the three most common reasons small business fail are:
1. Lack of bookkeeping and accounting
3. Commingling of business with personal finances
Many micro or home based business owners simply lack the time, understanding or the tools to maintain proper accounting records. Fortunately, financial guidance and understanding are part of our Monthly Write-Up service.
How it works. You provide your typical financial transactions – check stubs, deposit slips, statements, revenue sheets, and other records. We provide you:
- Bank reconciliations for each bank account
- Statements of Assets, Liabilities, and Owner’s Capital
- Profit and Loss (P&L) Statements
- General Ledger showing the transactions behind your financial statement balances
- Payroll register showing information on all employees
- Unlimited consultation to help you understand your financial information
For more information about our Micro Business services, contact
Lesley Amos at (318) 221-3615.