Tax Compliance & Planning
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. Organizing and maintaining your personal and business finances, comprehending new tax laws, preparing your returns and keeping track of deductible expenses and receipts are tediuos tasks that often lead to unnecessary stress and confusion. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled.
Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional. According to a recent study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether you are in individual taxpayer, own a small business, or have more complex tax needs, we have the experience necessary to handle the job. Here's what you'll get:
- Access to industry leading tax software and research applications for the most efficient processing of your tax return.
- Electronic filing so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Adjustments, as warranted, to your payroll withholding so that you get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- Proactive tax planning (i.e., identification and education related to potential deductions to minimize next year's tax liability).
RBM offers professional preparation of federal income tax returns at competitive rates for the following types:
- Estate Tax Returns
- Gift Tax Returns
- Sole Proprietorships (Form 1040, Schedule C)
For more information about our Banking services, contact
Trent Millican at (318) 221-3615.